- Enables bump test tracking, email notices and easy recordkeeping for improved compliance
- Performs the quickest bump test in the industry for increased uptime and no wasted calibration gas
- Enables the ability to change alarm set points, set a noncompliance indicator when a bump test is due, and adjust other parameters for maximum flexibility
- Easy setup with a network or USB drive — no tools required
- Expandable to five docking modules that can operate independently, while sharing power, network connection and calibration gas
- Easy data transfer — by Ethernet or USB — from docking module to computer
- Device management with Honeywell Safety Suite.
With the IntelliDoX instrument management system, simply place a detector in the docking module, and it automatically performs certain activities based on your specifications in the Fleet Manager II or Honeywell Safety Suite software. You can set each module to do a bump test, reconfigure the detector’s high and low alarm set points, and more. Also use the software to analyze the data from each gas detector, run reports, track compliance and even send email reminders to workers.
Thanks to the unique design of IntelliDoX, each docking module has its own LCD and keypad for independent operation, so when you gang multiple modules together, you can perform different activities for different detectors - all at the same time.
- Honeywell BW™ MicroClip Series – Multi-Gas Detector
- Honeywell BW™ Clip4 – Multi-Gas Detector
- Honeywell BW™ Ultra - Multi-Gas Detector
- Honeywell BW™ MaxXTII – Mulit-Gas Detector
- BW™ Clip Series – Single Gas Detector
- BW™ Solo – Single Gas Detector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.